Saturday 16 March 2013

CIRCLE OF LIFE


Sunrise 06.59 - Sunset 18.41
-2°C





In spite of the cold some birds sing their song, establishing their territory. The beat of a woodpecker sounds between the trees and on the plain horses graze.
At the edge of the plain I was looking for the remains of the two dead wild boars I found several weeks ago. There was hardly anything left, some bones and one skull were the only things to be found. The rest is probably become a part of the circle of life.
When I followed the path further I felt someone or something looking at me. I turned and saw a pair of brown eyes staring at me. A Roe Buck with its antlers covered in velvet. The animal wasn’t afraid at all. We looked some time at each other and when I went on the Roe Buck did the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment